A Wild Child's Guide to Endangered Animals
From New York Times bestselling author Millie Marotta comes this gorgeous celebration of the animal kingdom.
Highlights the plight of 43 endangered species from around the world:Take a trip through freshwaters, oceans, forests, mountains, tundras, deserts, grasslands, and wetlands while learning about rare and well-known animals and their habitats.
- Vivid illustrations bring caribous, axolotls, giraffes, agami herons, and many more to life on these rich and varied pages.
- Illuminating text relays the story of each species, from how they live and why they are endangered to what is being done about it.
- Complete with a map detailing where each species can still be found to enrich the reading experience further and inspire additional research.
- Written by: Millie Marotta
- Format: Hardcover
- Number of Pages: 140
- Dimensions: 25.7 x 1.9 x 31.1 cm
**Please note: This item may be subject to additional shipping charges.