Embroidered Life: The Art of Sarah K. Benning
This is not your grandma's embroidery book, but your nan might love it anyway! From beautiful botanicals to bold affirmations, the work of self-taught fiber artist Sarah K. Benning gives any embroidery enthusiast, art lover, or plant fanatic a new appreciation for the craft of needlework.
- Learn the intricacies of Benning's innovative embroidery process and successful business model, offering behind-the-scenes insights to inspire makers and creative entrepreneurs
- Brightly colored photographs of her work are displayed throughout with written notes explaining the meaning and process behind the stitches
- Stunning photographs of her best work captures the essence of her needlework and helps to inspires the readers own creativity
- Features a die-cut case with actually stitching on the front cover, making it an attractive, touchable coffee table book
- Written by: Sara Barnes
- Number of Pages: 144
- Dimensions: 19.2 x 1.9 x 24.3 cm
**Please note: This item may be subject to additional shipping charges.